Sunday, July 21, 2013

Words... sort of

Up, Ohh, dada and I. What do these have in common? They are the words that I hear the little one say. 

I think he likes the way -P- feels on his mouth. For about two days he continually said "up". At the advice of Nate's mom we have started saying "up" to little N every time we pick him up. Now he doesn't say it as much, but he does say it when he wants something.

Just now, while I was thumb typing this post, little N started playing with the DVD player. I said no several times as I moved it out of reach. He looked at me and started saying, "ohhhh".

He says dada often... And sometimes the timing is uncanny. Like, when he's sad and his "dada" is the one to comfort him.

...and I. This I first noticed in Utah. He often says hi, but it sounds like I. He did it this morning when his daddy made in unexpected appearance. 




Omaha RailRoad Days. A fake train ride.
The aquarium at the zoo. 




Almost crawling. The mechanics are starting to come together.
Dancing to Sesame Street classics- dance til you drop. Vol 2 episode 12.
Ouch
When I told him he couldn't bite my big toe it made him sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment