Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Vale's Pumpkin Patch

I have heard it said, that "This place is just like Disney Land". Well, it isn't that cool, but it is pretty great. A fall festival at it's finest. There is a hay ride, pumpkin patch, corn maze, a skeleton band with a banjo, dog shows, petting zoos, pony rides, camp fires, a train, family (seats 4) bicycle/tricycle thingie, a giant slide (you go down the slide as a family in burlap sacks), multiple playgrounds, FOOD, old timey pictures and so, so, so much more... There is no way I can name it all.

I have been twice this year. We went as a family in September, courtesy of the psychiatry department, and today Nathan and I went with the HOAA (married to medicine) playgroup. We still have not seen or done all that there is to see and do. Luckily we have at least one more fall in Omaha. P.S. everyone, Nebraska is lovely this time of year.
listening to the skeleton band

building muscles

pretty Nebraska

According to Little N, this is a "bok, bok. bok."

John Deer

a wheel barrow to transport pumpkins

goolish

the train

Nathan on the family bike

Nate & I, on the family bike


The bunny farm

No comments:

Post a Comment