Hi Nate! I got your wedding announcement today. This is great news! My mom hasn't been doing her auntly duties so your announcement was a surprise to me. So glad you picked a redhead! I'm rather partial to them. Would you and/or Tanya please post some entries about how you met, your courtship, her career, your interests, etc? Your news about moving to Alice Springs has inspired me to either reread other the lovely book "A Town Like Alice" or watch again the great PBS adaptation. I wish you both the very best!
Hi Nate! I got your wedding announcement today. This is great news! My mom hasn't been doing her auntly duties so your announcement was a surprise to me. So glad you picked a redhead! I'm rather partial to them. Would you and/or Tanya please post some entries about how you met, your courtship, her career, your interests, etc? Your news about moving to Alice Springs has inspired me to either reread other the lovely book "A Town Like Alice" or watch again the great PBS adaptation. I wish you both the very best!
ReplyDelete