Mr. and Mrs. Randy M. Ellis
are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter
.
Tanya
to
Nathan Maeser
.
son of
Mr. and Mrs. Earl S. Maeser
Saturday, the twenty sixth of March
in the Salt Lake Temple
.
Please join us for a celebration to be held in their honor
from six o'clock to eight o'clock that same evening
.
Sugar House Ward
Salt Lake City, Utah
.
Refreshments will be served
Please do not bring gifts, as the couple will be moving overseas
.
.
Congrats! Wish I could be there!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I hope we can come!
ReplyDeleteThat was Marie writing that, not Joel, by the way. :)
ReplyDeleteTanya's gittin' hitched! Whoohoo! And what a great way to kick off the adventure - Australia. I would love to come to the reception. I (and possibly my little family) will plan on being there. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see both the Palmers and the CHilds. I hope you all can make it.
ReplyDelete