A list
1. We are home owners.
2. We celebrated my 29th birthday this weekend with an indoor picnic in our new, furniture-less home. Nate and I kept the baby up way too late and danced in the dining room. I reflected on my life and realized even with the exhaustion of a new family, I've never been happier.
3. Little N is 6 months old. He sits, eats oatmeal, and loves laughing. He is finally aware of doggie, and he loves watching him. His favorite time of day is bath time... And he seems to be more social than his parents. Everywhere we go strangers tell me that he's going to be a heart breaker... And his eyes... They are piercing. He seems thoughtful and I think he's a hard worker. He plays with his toys like its his job. He has started eating solids and with that comes stinky poop. Gross, I know. So far he's managed to stinky poop in paper diapers. I dread the day one lands in one of his cloth diapers.
4. Nate is currently in the middle of his neurology rotation. His hours are not too bad, but it's difficult to plan life around his unpredictable schedule. In March we celebrated our 2nd anniversary and Nate was sworn into the army reserves. When he took his oath it was so significant. I felt so proud of him. I had no idea that it would be such a spiritual moment.
5. Nubby. Since little n was born and winter set in his life has been slightly depressing. Spring has brought sunshine and family walks in the park... and a happier doggie. Our new backyard is full of squirrels and at least one gopher. He's going to love it. He misses all of the Maesers. So, come visit!!!
![]() |
| The first Saturday morning that Nate spent with us in March... after two busy and horrible months working in internal medicine. |
![]() |
| March 18th. That's Captain Maeser to you. |
![]() |
| 4 month old baby N, helping mommy in the kitchen |
![]() |
| Between Saturday General Conference sessions at Memorial Park. Baby N is just over 5 month old. |
![]() |
| Overnight road trip to Kanasas City to visit my friend Amy. |
![]() |
| First food = oatmeal |
![]() |
| Mark and Hannah hanging out with baby N. They stopped by for a short sleep on their way to Nauvoo. |
![]() |
| Indoor birthday pic-nic. Mango tres leche. |
![]() |
| cowboy |
![]() |
| baby man child with his man daddy |
![]() |
| Our walk today at Memorial park. Baby finally (sort of) fits his winter baby ugg boots. |













No comments:
Post a Comment