I feel worn out and my heart has been acting funny since I had the procedure. Hopefully that is normal, and I will feel better soon. Nate's mom, Saundra, is here to help until the 4th. I didn't think I would need much help, but I'm really glad she is here. I've been pretty useless since the ablation. I think I'll recover quickly, at least I hope so... It has been only two days.
When he's not working or helping me, Nate attempts to tackle our yard. It's a great yard with lots of potential, but we might not reach that potential within our Omaha time frame. Unless we decide to stay in Omaha after Nate completes residency, we only have 2 years left. It is crazy that we are almost half way to the finish line.
Nate is picking out landscaping bricks for our back yard now. My only request is that he buy enough for a backyard fire ring. So, hopefully, if we have our back yard bon fire in place, we can host a few bonfires this fall.
Nate is picking out landscaping bricks for our back yard now. My only request is that he buy enough for a backyard fire ring. So, hopefully, if we have our back yard bon fire in place, we can host a few bonfires this fall.
update on the heart thing: I asked Nate to take my blood pressure and he told me my heart rate was 98. He said 100 is officially considered fast, but 98 is fast for me since my heart rate and blood pressure are low and slow. I talked with a cardiology on-call doc on Sat. night and he said it is probably because I stopped taking Metoprolol, a beta blocker, directly after the procedure, as I was advised. So, I started taking a small dose of Metoprolol again to slowly taper off the drug. Since than I've felt much much much better. Shoot, I just realize I meant to call my doctor today and I forgot. I will do it tomorrow, but Im pretty sure he will tell me to slowly tapper off since I had such a strong reaction from stopping cold turkey. I hate taking drugs.

No comments:
Post a Comment