Saturday, July 29, 2017

What does Flowology and Adoption have in common? Flow - what?

First and foremost, if you haven't heard already... Our family is hoping to adopt. GO HERE >>> to see our adoption agency profile 



Now... What is a Flowologist and Flowology?
I have recently become a certified Flowologist. I know. What does that mean? If you google it, you won't find it. Flowology is a brand new thing.

To be brief, I am certified to give foot treatments developed by Janet Marquez. This is Janet. She is a Foot Zoner, a DoTerra wellness advocate, and my cousin. I am blown away by her, and I have learned so much from her over the past year. 

The course she developed consists of 10 foot treatments that combine acupressure with essential oils and affirmations. Most people have felt emotionally "stuck" at some point. More than likely You have emotional junk that you are holding on to right now. You know that it does not serve you. Being stuck is the opposite of progressing. When you are "un-stuck" you are living in flow. 

The combination of essential oils, acupressure and affirmations is a powerful tool designed to help you release emotional burdens that are holding you back from being your best self... that person you are on your best day... that person you were born to be. That emotional baggage may store in different parts of your body, and once it is gone, many people literally feel lighter and more at peace. My goal in giving these treatments is to help you live more in flow... That is Flowology. 

 The recommended value for these treatments is $150 a session. I am raising money for our adoption savings account. For that reason I want to give away foot treatments in exchange for donations (in any amount) to our adoption fund. 
If you would like to experience a foot treatment, and a money donation is just not an option right now, I will also happily accept your gently used/gender neutral baby items. (I only kept our crib and car seat.) 




Here is some honest feedback from my first treatments


Thank you for the foot treatment Tanya. I never had anything like that before. I love how thoroughly you explained the different oils and how they help. Thanks for also explaining the process as we went along. The foot treatment helped me connect with emotions and feelings that I knew were consuming me, and that I needed to let go of. Being able to go through the process with Tanya, and address the reactions and emotions I experienced during the treatment, has helped me to now feel calm and relaxed today. Thank you Tanya. You are a gem!
~Anna Maeser (Salt Lake City, UT)

We were at a family reunion when I gave Anna a foot treatment. It was a great experience for me. Sometimes when working with people, if they allow it, I get to feel what it feels like when a burden is lifted. I felt such an elated feeling after Anna confided in me what she was dealing with. It is like the treatment gave her physical body permission to give that burden to God. I believe she was praying and asking for it to be lifted, but subconsciously didn't know how to let it go. 
After our session, my other sister in law asked me, "What did you do? Anna came downstairs so relaxed, laughing and happy. I'm next!" If you read this Meredith, I owe you one. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to give you a treatment at the reunion.


"I had never had a foot treatment, but was open to try it from Tanya. During the treatment I experienced a sudden heaviness in my collarbone and we discussed why that may have happened. After the treatment was over, I went about my normal day, but noticed how light and airy my body felt! It was amazing to feel like some sort of burden was lifted off my shoulders. Everyone has things they're working on and need help letting go of that they subconsciously don't know about. I highly recommend a foot treatment from Tanya to help your body release built-up feelings."
~Tiffany Collette (Midway, UT)

The coolest thing for me, in working with Tiffany, was that I successfully practiced muscle testing to determine which treatment would best help her that day. (Follow this link to read about muscle testing) Muscle testing is a skill I am currently trying to develop. I plan to be proficient with muscle testing in the future. After attempting to muscle test the treatment we should choose, I second guessed the results. Then we read together the affirmations and I asked her which treatment she felt most drawn to. She chose the treatment that was originally muscle tested. And, it turned out to be the best treatment for her that day. Thanks for that confidence boost Tiffany!

When I went to you for my foot treatment, I was surprised at what emotions surfaced. I realize that our nerves to all the parts of our body are in our feet, but when you couple that with positive affirmations, it really stirs things. I learned that I carry a lot of self-doubt which is probably holding me back from my best potential. Thanks Tanya!!
~Laura Calder (Midway, UT)

Working with Laura was a great experiance for me. Another lesson that everything happens for a reason. Towards the end of the session, I realized that I was accidentally working on the outside of her feet instead of the inside. She told me that she could feel a sensation in her arms and chest... a feeling that is usally associated with releasing emotional baggage. The area of the body that coorelates with the outside of the feet is, suprise, the arms and torso. Obviously, exactly what she needed at that time.


The work Tanya does is amazing! She graciously invited me into her home for our session, which is such a positive environment and a peaceful, relaxing setting. She really took the time to make sure I was completely comfortable with the surroundings, as well as the work we were about to do. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.
Prior to our session, I had been traveling to my grandfather's funeral, and I stopped by at her place along the way. I was dealing with a lot of emotions related to my grandfather, his emotional burdens, and the cycles of emotional baggage that have perpetuated to his children and grandchildren. I really do love my grandfather, and I wanted healing to happen so he could receive peace and closure on the other side. I also wanted my living family members to be able to see him in the greatest light possible, despite all the baggage. As I was driving to Tanya's home, I felt an undeniable impression that my grandfather wanted me to do some work for his posterity.
My session with Tanya not only opened my eyes to some of my spiritual gifts, as was my original intention, but also helped me release patterns of unhealthy behavior that had crossed over from past generations. Furthermore, she taught me about certain meridians, or energy channels and pressure points, and how they help with relaxation, breath work, and really getting the immune system going. I still use the techniques today that she taught me, especially on my baby and children, as it is completely safe for them, and I have consistently seen positive results.
The work for me she did was kind of like a foot massage, but it did so much more! And I love foot massages, so it was a win-win for me! My only regret is that I don't live closer to receive the in-person treatments more often!
~Nikki Cottam  (Omaha, NE)
Nikki is a certified Emotion Code practitioner and shortly will also be Body Code certified

Nikki is my dear dear friend from Omaha. Leaving her behind, and the zoo, (and a million other things) were the hardest parts about moving back to Utah. You should check out her web site. If for no other reason, but to see that we look just like each other (I swear God and the angels laughed long and hard when he put us together in Omaha... most people don't look like us). The session we did together was my first time practicing on someone other than myself. Her intuition and healing gifts are really great. Probably because we are such good friends, it was easy to connect with her and really dive deep. Thanks Nikki! I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment