They all ask about little N, and I say he's good... But I almost want to cry because I miss him already. He's been so cute this week. Every day we have a snuggle session where he attacks me with hugs and kisses. I love the way it feels to have his little arms around my neck.
About this chemo. They give me steroid drops in my eyes. That's new. They will also make me sign my name every day, because the chemo can effect my ability to sign my name. Tonight I will receive chemo in my pick line (semi-permanent Iv) for 3 hours. In the morning I will have 3 more hours. Then it will be repeated again Wednesday night and Thursday morning... And Friday night and Saturday morning. After all of this, I get to go home.
Home is such a good place. There really is no place like it.
Merrie just sent me this. He's probably saying "hi", because he does that. I sure miss my boy.

Go Tanya. You've got this! I'm sending extra prayers, hugs and positive thoughts this week to you :) Focus on YOU and getting better! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stefanie. I need lots of all of those things. :)
DeleteThis boy of yours has the sweetest little face. Thinking about you!
ReplyDeletethanks Heather... and thank you for sending me that link. If I could figure out a way to share it on the blog I would. It is awesome.
Delete