Monday, October 21, 2013

So far so good.

I've been home and healthy for over a week now. If all goes well i have 2 more weeks at home prior to the last chemo round and bone marrow transplant. I'm nervous about it. I don't know how bad it will be or how sick I could get. For now, I'm home... And it's good to be home.

Everyday my parents come over in the morning as Nate leaves for work. Little N loves seeing them everyday. He especially loves going on walks with his grandpa. I'm so glad they are here. They took the day off on Saturday and Little N fell to pieces every 10 minutes. First he was so mad and sad that we wouldn't let him play with a pen, then he was mad that I wouldn't let him sit on the edge of the table. Poor little man. How is it that he only wants what he cant have? Now it's Monday, and grandma and grandpa are back... Hopefully Little N will relax.



Church boys

He wants something... Probably my phone
Helping unload the dishwasher


Ernie




2 comments:

  1. He's so cute. Love these pics. I'm glad they're there to help little N too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chalice.We are pretty enamored by him. It has been fun having mom and dad here.

      Delete