So I have been told that any update is a good update. Thanks for still reading this blog. I'm afraid the blog has gotten really boring. I'm doing well. My ordinary day to day life isn't very news worthy.
For real. My doctor wants me to act less like a patient and to do more for myself. The problem is, it is really cold outside. I wouldn't leave the house even if I were in perfect health. I think that if it is cold enough that they cancel school, I have a good excuse to stay indoors.... right? right... but I haven't been completely sedentary. My dad has helped me "work out" a little. I have also been riding a stationary bike, but not for more than a few minutes at a time. Anyways, I am hoping to build a little muscle and gain back some of my energy... so that I will be ready to take on life again in May when my parents leave.
 |
| if you look very very very closely you will see hair... you might have to enlarge the photo, but it is there. |
 |
| IKEA shelves. Two shelves, one on top of the other. Meredith decorated the shelves and I love them now. Before, the shelves were mostly empty except for the junk that empty space collects... We were waiting for Nate to build a bottom ledge so that the shelves could sit flesh against the wall before we put them to use. Briefly, Nate considered removing the baseboard, but a small ledge seemed like a more logical solution. |
 |
| this is the ledge Nate built. He did a really good job. |
I love every single update. You look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteyipee....thanks for the update. They may seem boring to you...but not to me :) I'm glad to hear that things are going so well! I always wonder how you are doing and pray for you all the time! I agree with you...stay indoors...brrrr! It's great that you can build strength up now and then when it's spring (when is that in Omaha?) THEN you will have strength and love to go on walks and be in the warm sun. :) Keep on staying well! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting. I'm always wondering how you are doing, and I assume if you are not posting everything's OK. I hope you gain your strength back. Ride that bike!!!
ReplyDeleteNice handy work, Nate!! Hooray for shelves! So glad to hear you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHooray for hair and biking and feeling pretty good!! So happy to see you home and happy and less sick and more well! Yes, any post is better than no post. I live for your posts! Waiting with baited breath for day 100 :)
ReplyDelete