Nate's been obsessed with this wall since January. At night when we were watching t.v., he would research this wall. I asked him to buy enough bricks to build a fire pit. I almost thought it would never happen. I was suprised when he actually made the block purchase in May. I was even more suprised when he started waking up early and digging the trench. Every day for the past week or so he has been putting in an hour or two of sweaty labor before work in the morning. He commented that he thinks this work has helped shrink his man belly a little.
Today he finished the second layer of blocks. While stretched out on the couch in pain he told me, "Only 102 blocks left".
 |
| strong... grrr |
 |
| Each block weighs 39lbs |
 |
| yes that jungle is part of our back yard |
 |
| the block pile that has been gathering spider webs since May |
 |
| I recently heard that a person can be fined if the weeds on their property are higher than 2 feet. If that is true, we are in big trouble. |
 |
| I love looking at that strait line... it is so organized |
 |
digging
Savasana |
No comments:
Post a Comment