Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Monday, Day+8

I'm making it, and it could be worse. 

Everyone told me that Day+7 is the worst. My hope for me is that the worst day is today. I woke up at 3am with a terrible sore throat and mouth sores. Eek. I gargled with a saline rinse, and that helped. They also gave me a numbing mouth wash, but I can only have 4x a day. It's 8am and I've already had it twice. These things are just small annoyances in the world of transplant. Overall I have been incredibly blessed... And if this is the peak of feeling bad, I will take it. 

Thank you for your prayers!!!! I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hope those mouth sores don't get worse. My friend's cousin went through this all a few weeks ago and the mouth sores were so bad they gave her morphine. But then they subsided and she started to feel better. Glad to hear that you are doing well. We are still praying for you. Lily and Jessica and Gavin are almost better at remembering than I am. You're right up there with "good dreams" in their close to being rote prayers. =) Happy healing!

    ReplyDelete