Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday, Day + 4

It has been plus 4 days since I had my bone marrow transplant. I have been told that between days +4 and +7 people tend to feel the worst. They usually recover around day +10. So far so good. I feel pretty healthy. I have an appetite and no nausea. My hands hurt a little, but it is left over from previous rounds of chemo. Cool water and ice help relieve that pain. My body is beginning to feel a little fatigued, but Im ok. Im not sleeping all day. In fact, I wish I could. It would make time pass faster. Instead I sit and watch t.v. with Nate. Today we watched the CornHuskers play Iowa. The nurses all had something to say about the football game... I still don't have an opinion and Nate says he doesn't care about Nebraska... Unfortunately for everyone here, they lost.


1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful that you aren't in pain. Love you! We thinking of you every single day!

    ReplyDelete