mitoxantronic is blue. The infusion only lasts 15 minutes, but it’s nasty stuff. I’ve received a ton of anti nausea meds that just knock me out. I don’t mind sleeping through hard days.
Eating is really hard. They are also givin me an infusion w/ about 800 calories a day. thats a really good precaution, sine my weight plummeted last time.
Doc Nguyen says my counts are all dropping, including the cancer blasts. We will have a better idea at the end of the week or next week... after another bone marrow biopsy.
My spirits?i just want to sleep until I feel better.
Nathan will go to Preschool today and “let’s play music” this afternoon... then Preschool tuesday, and then they will come see me. Little N seems happy. Big N concerned and tired, but ok.
My parents get here at the end of the week... and Nate starts working again... so, then the real life juggle will begin.
I’m in room E854
No plants allowed
I don’t have the stomach for food
But come visit. Tell me a funny or heart warming story.
I’m trying to hold a vision of my life a year from now... where leukemia is a think of the past for good.
I have a few goals in mind. Some are more realistic than others.
May 23, 2018 go to nathans Preschool graduation, even if they just let me leave the hospital for the night. (This might be wishful thinking, but something to hope for)
Nov 2018 - go to Disney land withnate and Nathan
Dec. 2018 - be an audience member on th Ellen show’s 12-days-of-Christmas
Nov. 2019 - attend the Durban South Africa temple dedication and go on a safari with Nate and Nathan
No comments:
Post a Comment