Saturday, May 12, 2018

Tumor blasts down, along with everything else

so... that’s good news. No cancer cells in my blood. It is still possible that there could be some in my bone marrow. We will wait until my other counts come up before doing another bone marrow biopsy. That could take a while. A few weeks at least.

Right now I’m feeling the effects of cytarabian. My feet are BURNING. They gave me some pain killers and the pain is now tolerable. I always hate the “rate your pain” scale.... but earlier today I said 12 out of 10.

One important way to get your counts up is by excersizing. Tricky with these feet.

My potty is right next to my bed because I can’t go any further than 1 step away.

I just pray that my numbers come up and I can be freed from this pain.

And when I say numbers I mean, white blood cells, neutrafils, red blood cells and platelets.

If you need something specific to payer for, it’s that my counts come up... which will help heal my foot pain... and still that my doctors will be inspired. There are a few important decisions down the road that are up in the air.

Thanks all.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment