Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day -2

I feel sick to my stomach. I'm already taking 2 scheduled anti-nausea medications... Now I'm going to get a third. Today is my last day of chemo... The effects of chemo will probably roll into next week. They say I could feel pretty sick by next Tuesday. I hope this passes quickly... All of this.

2 comments:

  1. Me too. I hope it passes soon. But look at you, you are doing it. I love hearing you talk about how your family is helping. They are such a good example to me, I am so glad they love you so much and are taking care of you so much. You know that saying about eating an elephant, a bite at a time. Each bite you take, each day counting down, is one day less. Keep posting! Thank you for the updates. Still praying for you. Haven't stopped since August. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those prayers, Amy. I need them. Oh boy. It's not even that I feel really bad, but I just am growing impatient. I want this to be over. I want life to return back to normal. I don't want to be in the hospital... and I am lucky to have such a good family that is taking care of me. I'm really lucky. The doctors always mention family support when they talk about their hopes for my recovery.... which are very high.

      Im just sick of feeling sick. thats all. :)

      Delete