Nate has stayed with me since the transplant on Monday. He is really good to me. He rubbed my feet during the entire transplant. I will miss him next week when he resumes work.
My parents have been really great too. They bring Nathan to the hospital every afternoon for a visit... And my mom has been cooking from my cook books every night. I've mentioned it before, but little Nathan just loves his grandpa, and my dad loves him too. My dad tears up at the thought of leaving little Nathan in the spring. It's also really sweet to see my mom with little Nathan. I'm glad the three of them have this chance to get acquainted.
So... So far, so good. Thank you all again for your love and prayers. I feel so grateful!!! I have a beautiful little family, and an equally beautiful extended family. I hope everyone feels humbled by God's goodness this holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy your day.
Ready for church


I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear this update Tanya! I'm amazed that you haven't been sick that much recently. What a blessing! I think it's to make up for the last time when you got that infection and were so so sick. :) Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! We have so much to be thankful for right now! I'm grateful for your improving health. Continued thoughts and prayers with you! Sending lots of love!!!
ReplyDelete