So far day -3 is much like day -2 and -1. This is good news. I've been hooked up to fluids since Tuesday, so I am gaining a little bit of weight... usually I loose with chemo... I'm not sure what to think... I don't want to waste away, and I don't want to pudge up.... I guess when it's all over I can intervene and correct what needs correcting. For now I don't feel sick... I just feel really tired, but I have energy... If anything else noteworthy happens today I will let you know.
Enjoy your Friday.
Tanya---I'm so happy to hear that things are going well and that it's not making you sick! You got this!!! Sounds like tomorrow is the end of chemo...then the big day :) Well...a day of rest...so appropriate that it's Sunday. LOL. Rest up! Love you! You'll be home in no time at all!!!
ReplyDelete