Mandy's stem cells are in. It only took about an hour and a half. It was really uncomfortable and weird. Now I'm resting. I'm glad it's over. I'm glad I have Mandy... And everyone else that matters to me.
And I am glad I have you! Just curious... is there a reason they couldn't put you under? How uncomfortable was it? In what way? I wish you didn't have to feel all that... but I am glad it's over and done. Praying so hard that this will work 100%. Rest friend. Hopefully you will start to feel much better soon.
I hope all goes well with your rebirth. It's so strange that they have to kill a part of you, and grow you back again to make you better. I'm glad you are living in this time when they can make you well again. I'm glad you have Nate and Nathan to make you fight for your life!
Tanya, your post made me think of this verse from the hymn, "With Humble Heart." It is one of my all-time favorites: As I walk daily here on earth, Give me thy Spirit as I seek A change of heart, another birth, And grow, dear Lord, to be like thee
And I am glad I have you! Just curious... is there a reason they couldn't put you under? How uncomfortable was it? In what way? I wish you didn't have to feel all that... but I am glad it's over and done. Praying so hard that this will work 100%. Rest friend. Hopefully you will start to feel much better soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope all goes well with your rebirth. It's so strange that they have to kill a part of you, and grow you back again to make you better. I'm glad you are living in this time when they can make you well again. I'm glad you have Nate and Nathan to make you fight for your life!
ReplyDeleteTanya, your post made me think of this verse from the hymn, "With Humble Heart." It is one of my all-time favorites:
ReplyDeleteAs I walk daily here on earth,
Give me thy Spirit as I seek
A change of heart, another birth,
And grow, dear Lord, to be like thee