So far so good. My family is bringing me food from home, so I haven't lost any weight. I'm pretty tired , because I'm given Ativan every few hours. This is My second day of chemo, and we are 4 days away from the transplant.... About 17 days until I go home and 33-34 day before my pic-line is removed... And Christmas.
And besides all of that it may snow in a few days.
After you go home are you on some sort of lockdown for a certain amount of time?
ReplyDeleteI have to be smart for the next year, as my immune system will be compromised. I can go to church, but I have to avoid people in general and especially people that are sniffing, coughing and sneezing. It probably best to avoid hugging people in general... I can go out to eat, but they recommend off peak hours... so 5:00p.m.... same with movies. They recommend that I stay away from buffets and anything else that could cause a problem. I can't do yard work or do any up keep on house plants. It is kind of how I have been since I was diagnosed in August, so it's not a big change to me. I'm not sure at what point they will say it's ok to travel... I'd sure like to go sit on a beautiful beach and have a nice siesta after all of this...
Delete