Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday update

I've had a continuos temperature since re-admission Sunday night. Eating is difficult... But I do feel better... They haven't found anything bacterial in my cultures, so it's probably viral. If its viral then I think protocol is to just ride it out. Little N is going to the pediatrician today and Nate felt good enough to go to work. I'm still here with no white blood cells and a temperature.  

That's the update. Sorry it's not that inspiring or up lifting.  I guess it just is what it is. 

2 comments:

  1. boo. how did that happen after ONE day of being home?! that's the pits. I hope you get over the temperature and go home again soon, I am sure being home helps your wellness (aside from getting you sick, of course :) and i hope you don't feel pressure to uplift and inspire all of the time with your blog. just take it as it comes. feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont worry, I feel no pressure. Ya. Sunday through yesterday were the pits. Nate woke up sick, and we shared a bed. With no defense I will get everything and my body cant fight it off. I suspect he got it from changing Little N's diapers or - - that were kind of runny... and Little N threw up last Thursday. I am really careful not to let baby put his hands in my mouth, but Nate isnt. Who knows where it came from, but it hit our house hard Sunday morning. There was no way to know we would wake up such a sick house, but we did. Ive been in bed all day every day since Sunday. Today, Wednesday, I feel a live again.... but I will write more about that in a minute.

      Delete