That's all for now.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Home for now
I'm home and feeling good, considering. Last night little n wouldn't go to sleep and he looked at us with such suspicion. He finally went to sleep when we put him in a cot in our room. I think having me home and not home is confusing and hard. He doesnt know that as easily as i walked in the door yesterday, that i wont just walk out... And in a week or so when it is time for more chemo, I will just leave again. It is sad and there is no way for it not to be sad.... But we are happy hanging out together at home now... Watching Sesame Street classics and playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yipee! Glad you get to be home! We send every ounce of love we have to you :) Hope you don't get tired of me commenting so often...but I want you to know that we are following every bit of news and love you lots! Stay healthy!!!
ReplyDeleteIm not tired of your comments. Its nice to hear from you. Thanks for the love.
DeleteWe will be there soon and hopfully bring a little regularity into life for Little N.
ReplyDelete