Those, however, who “plow in hope” not only understand the law of the
harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about.
True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances
shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the “eye of faith” they
still see divine design (Alma 5:15).
I just hope I keep "plowing in faith", and keep the perspective of this being part of divine design. I have been in the hospital for 2.5 weeks. That is all. That is it. That is nothing. I have only heard bad news three times. 1) the Leukemia diagnosis. 2) Finding out that the Leukemia is complicated and that I need a transplant and 3) The first round of chemo didn't put the Leukemia into remission, so now Im on round two.
The next thing I hope for is that I will be released from the hospital, if only temporarily, to spend sometimes with my family in my home. I hope, I hope, I hope... and if that hope is shaken like a kaleidoscope... it will be sad, and it will also be ok... and I will continue to hope... I hope.
Dear friend,
ReplyDeleteI hurt for you and hope for you all at the same time. My heart wants to reach out and embrace you and take care of you. I won't even pretend that I know and feel of your pain, but I will pray and think of you often. Besides we're soul sisters now, we've got the same hair!
Love ya,
Kerri
Thank you Kerri! I mean it!!!!
ReplyDelete