Meet my doctor, Dr. Akhtari >> click on this link
Today Dr. Akhtari visited me. He didn't have to. This morning during rounds I asked the rounding doctor, Dr. Vose, if I would be able to go home in 2 weeks. She said it would be at least 3 weeks. I said ok in the stoic way that I say ok, when Im really not all that ok.
She must have told Dr. Akhtari, because he came to see me about an hour ago. He apologized for not coming to see me when the results came back from my last biopsy. When I learned that I would need another round of chemo, he was leaving town. He encouraged me and said it is a set back, but only a small one. He encouraged me to be positive. He said that he thinks there is no justice in the world. He gave me a hug and told me to keep up the good fight.
If anyone can keep a positive attitude...it's YOU! You keep fighting..we are all behind you and love you! You WILL beat this! Thanks for the daily updates...makes me feel connected to you and all you are going through. You are a strong strong brave woman..you got this!
ReplyDeleteI really liked him too. If I needed a cancer doctor, I would pick him.
ReplyDeleteone.. two... three... it will go by fast.
ReplyDelete