Thursday, August 22, 2013

Peace

A video on you tube   

Peace cleans my room in the mornings. The first time she cleaned my room she sang, "I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go". Surprised, I asked her what church she goes to. I explained that we sing that song at our church too. I kind of felt like I wanted to sing with her. She goes to the Seventh Day Adventist church. Today she told me that she is praying for me. She told me to eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables... to stay away from pork... and to read my bible. That I need to always pray. She said I need lots of prayers right now. Then she sang "How Great Thou Art". I loved it. She said, "That is your song for today". I felt like I wanted to take her picture, but I didn't. She told me to check out the above YouTube video. Im posting it since I didn't take her picture. She is really great. She's right. I should pray more. I should read my scriptures more. I should follow her example and sing more.

3 comments:

  1. When I was in nursing school I spent a summer working in an oncology unit. I helped several people battle the beast that is cancer. It was amazing to see the different reactions each person had ranging from childlike behavior to anger and hostility. I loved how the staff would attempt to bouy these people up despite their unpleasant behavior; however, those that handled cancer and it's treatment with dignity and light seemed to pull others towards them as they fought the mighty battle. I can see that you are one of those people. It is a terrible place to be, but it truly helps pull people together in love and harmony and I am sure that is interesting to see.

    I continue to pray for you and your family. I hope you continue to be blessed with the light that others have to give you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the same Peace in the video? If so I'm glad there's good care for you. Great, loving staff makes all the difference in the world. We're praying for you over here too. Love you Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I get to see Peace most mornings. She's a delight. Thanks for your prayers and love!

      Delete