Other than the two hours I spent with Little N, Nate and Saundra, nothing exciting happened. I watched the very enlightening Katy Perry movie on Netflix. It didn't necessarily make me feel like a better person, but it did make her like able. Sometimes mindless days have their place. If nothing else, they remind me how good a good day feels... better than today... More like yesterday. I always always get Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel mixed up. In fact, I watched the tv show "Whose that Girl" and thought, 'Im glad she has a project to keep her busy now that she is divorced from that English comedian guy.' Ya, Im a pop culture wiz.
I felt pretty tired all day, but my counts are up... so no blood or platelets needed. Im probably just dehydrated. The PA mentioned the possibility of going home even before my counts are up enough since I live close, but who knows?... The doc has the final say... Also, as much as I want to go home, I don't want to risk going home too soon and getting an infection.
So... lessons learned from today. I need to drink more water and limit mindless days... and that little boy of mine... he is so great. He is really really great.
I am sure that this experience has brought all of the family and friends to a point where we realize the importance of having a close relationship with God. I know that I have been doing a lot more to feel his love and his support. I think one of the worst emotions that we deal with in these days is fear. Fear is one of the most debilitating emotions that we can have. Tanya is such an inspiration to me as I watch her great attitude and how she has handled the pressure of her illness. We can and should learn a lot from her example.
ReplyDeleteSo Dad, the more we can all learn from this now, the better... Maybe I won't have to get really sick or suffer crazy complications. So.... lets all agree to learn learn learn... and be done with it. :)
ReplyDeleteSo Dad, the more we can all learn from this now, the better... Maybe I won't have to get really sick or suffer crazy complications. So.... lets all agree to learn learn learn... and be done with it. :)
ReplyDeletehaha Tanya---I LOVE the way you think!!! Keep up the positive attitude...it makes ME feel better too :) I know you have tough times..but I love your positivity shining through!
ReplyDelete