Sunday, August 11, 2013

I posted this on the Ellis facebook page and thoight id repost it here. From Friday.


I started chemo last night... I can already see how this experiance is making me love my family, the Savior and Heavenly father more. for that reason, im grateful for this. while getting the bone marroew biopsy yeaturday, a painful procedure, i visualized hugging jesus and kept repeating the mantra 'thank you for loving me Father'... and i could physically feel the painful pressure disapate. ... so this is a hard time, but so far the good is better than the bad....
and this is how we are being looked after:

The new ward is great and "circling the wagons"... I was given a blessing the first night we were here. My visiting teacher is helping us find other lactating sisters to donate breast milk... So little N doesnt have to be cut off cold turkey. People have offered to make meals and babysit. Mormons are good people. The EQ presidency is coming tonight to give me another blessing. The Maeser family is having a special fast on Sunday, if anyone feels like joining. I didn't really want to go extremely public with this, but when it comes down to it I think I need prayers more than privacy right now... Thank you everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment