Tuesday, August 27, 2013

All things were first created spiritually (Moses 3:1-7)

I have many great friends. Two of these great ones wrote me and told me they are visualizing good things for me. One said that in her mind I am already healed and that is how she sees me. Another is visualizing that I go home to my family soon. 

I know about visualizing. I have done it before. I think it is a faithful thing to do. A proactive way to live life. I think it is a thing we can do... In the way that we talk about faith as an action. Visualizing takes time, and mental effort. 

So, my request is this... As you pray for me and my family...and I know you are, because I feel it...  Think of us as happy, healed and whole. Think of us 5 months from now, completely past this... Visualize us with another child... 

If you think of us in the present, visualize my body responding well to the chemo... Visualize my baby happy And well adjusted... Visualize family coming together and happy to be together... Think of Nate as relaxed and at peace... Visualize him having time to study and doing well on Step3 ( an important test he is taking in a month)... Think of us as better.... Because we will be.

And... While you are at it, practice visualizing the beautiful things you want for you and your family. 

Love you all!


7 comments:

  1. That's what my Grandpa use to say, if you say it, you create a way for it to happen. The only way I've ever pictured you is happy and healthy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful idea. i would love to do that for you. much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya---it's 8/28 (Wed) at 7:20pm and I'm looking for my update...where is it? LOL :) I love "checking in" with you each day. Love you lots! Keep your chin up...I really think that a positive attitude is one of the MOST important things! We believe with all our hearts that you will beat this nasty leukemia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stefanie... just updated! Sorry... Nothing really exciting has happened the last few days, so I haven't written... but I feel good about the last post. :) I felt like I had something to say.

      Delete
  4. Love you Tanya! I just had to give you a hard time. It's become part of my routine to check in with you. I hope you feel our love and support. Visualize US thinking of you and having happy thoughts. I want you to know that I DO think of you as happy and healed every single time I think of you :) Sending lots of love!

    ReplyDelete