Friday, August 30, 2013

The best news ever

The doc told me I can go home TOMORROW!!!!! What??? That's right! So happy. 

I have to come into the clinic as an outpatient 3x a week... And if I get a fever they will re- admit me... But for now I can go home until next chemo, which will probably be in a month. 

HAZAH!

5 comments:

  1. that's incredible!!! i'm so happy for you! is your mother in law sticking around to help out? What a relief, tanya! I hope you still update as often :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great news. She will be here another week. It is great having her here. Then my sister-in-law will be with us for 2 weeks. Even though Im going home, I don't think they would release me if I didn't have help at home. Im still going to be weak and my immune system is really vulnerable ... and I need someone to take me to doc appointments 3X a week. So... ya. Im just so happy to be there for little N when he wakes up in the morning... and for bath time... and for night time... and for him to know that Im still his mom... and it will be nice to sleep in my own bed with my man.

    ReplyDelete